Maya Tutorial: Adding a Texture for a UV Set

This is my first Maya tutorial.  It's a beginner level tutorial intended for Maya 2009 users.  I'm going to start putting Maya tutorials into the blog.  This tutorial talks about the process of adding an existing texture to an object in a Maya scene.  Honestly, this is a tutorial that I wished that I had before I attempted to add a material to a UV set.   I had spent hours with my friend Ben trying to find this solution, and then it had just come to me after I had agitated over it, and I began tinkering around, and then after 5 minutes, I got the solution! It really was extremely simple, and here is the solution so that anyone wanting to know how to do this won't have to spend the amount of time that Ben and I had to spend finding this solution.  I'd like to hear back from you and find out if this video was helpful to you, if you liked it, if it was informative, and I would also love to hear from you to find out what tutorials you would like to see in the future.  Thank you.

Comments

  1. Thanks for showing me this It has helped me understand.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Reply to this message