Blender Tutorial: Green Screen

Hi everyone! It's been a while since my last post, and I know that my posts have been a little less frequent lately.  Anyway, I felt that this tutorial would be useful, albeit simple.  Nonetheless, I wanted to share with you how I have learned to do green screen animations in Blender, so who's ready for today's exciting episode?
I've always wanted to know how you get green screen footage into a film or video, and now I know how, and I am happy to pass on this knowledge to you.  In this scene, I have put a cube on a green background and edited the existing image to fit into my current Blender scene.  How do I do it? Watch the video to find out.
I always love to hear from you about what you think about the video, and I would also love to see any inspiration that you get from this lesson, so post those green screen animations and put the links into the comments section.  Have fun!

Comments