Blender Tutorial: From Different Angles


This post is going to be a little different.  I will be presenting a Blender quicktip.  I want to try this out and see how this works, not only for me, but for everyone.  Anyway, one thing that's often seen is an instant switching of cameras on TV, in movies, and so on.  However, many of us starting out in Blender use the default camera and may not think about adding more cameras into the scene because we're so focused on other elements in the scene, and the audience just sees from one point of view, but as we all know, the story never has one point of view, so why should our scenes? In this video, I'll show how to set up multiple cameras and their transition points so that a story can be told visually from different angles.  As always, I hope this lesson is useful to you, and I would love to see your content based on what is presented in this quicktip video, do please feel free to share with the community.  There is a link to the source file below the video so that you can follow along.  Thanks for checking this out!

Download the .blend file

Comments