New for Shembol.com this week

Hello everyone! Welcome back to Shembol.com.  Today I wanted to give you all a glimpse of what's to come this week.  As ideas come along, there will be more Punicus cartoons and memes to be had.  'Animation for All' hasn't been started yet as far as the YouTube channel is concerned.  With that channel, I'll admit that it's been hard coming up with content for that channel, and it's a place where I would like to ask you, my audience, what you would like to see on 'Animation for All'.  So far, ideas for an introduction and a bouncing ball tutorial have been put into the works.  The idea of 'Animation for All' is to be a series that covers all of animation as much as possible, and not to be platform or software specific.  If you have any ideas you'd like to see on Animation for All', I'd love to hear them.  You can leave comments below, or you can go to our feedback/contact page as well and leave comments there.
For 'Blender for All', I have an episode coming this weekend that details using materials in Blender, and I hope that you'll check that out this weekend.  More episodes of 'Blender for All' will keep coming as I'm able to keep up.  A lot of episodes are in line for 'Blender for All', so stay tuned for that.  Here's to an awesome week, everyone!

Comments