Making an iPad Case in Blender - Part 2 | Nathan's 3D Factory


Hi folks! I'm glad to have you here for another episode of 'Nathan's 3D Factory'.  I'm finalizing the modeling of my Trussworks iPad Case that I'm offering for sale in my Shapeways shop.  I'm enjoying making these new products, and I hope that you're enjoying watching these videos as I'm sharing them.  I also hope that as I'm making these products, sharing them and offering them for sale, that you'll find a product that you'll enjoy and display proudly, and if you haven't found that product yet, that you'll let me know what product might interest you.  I can also feature this custom made 3D printed product on my show if you would like, so let me know in the comments below, or you can send me a private message by emailing me at feedback@shembol.com and including in the subject line "Custom Product Request".

As promised, I have my product available at shapeways.com, but you can check it out right here in this post by scrolling down a little further.

Booyah! This is awesome! I love being able to offer this directly to you on my website.  Anyway, thank you for following my stuff.  You guys are awesome!


Comments