I can't believe how long ago I've posted!


Hello everyone! I can't believe it's been so long since the last time I've posted.  I hope you're all doing well.  I just wanted to give you an update on how things have been going.  So, as of the past month, I've been working on a 3D printed haunted house miniature, and I intend to not just print it, but to paint it and light it up.  So, just to give you a little background of the past couple of years, I've gone through the pandemic like all of us, I definitely could have posted a lot more during the pandemic, where I had the time to do it, and I just didn't.  In that time, I've gotten myself a couple of 3D printers for myself, which is something I've wanted for a very long time, and I finally got what I'd waited for! Woohoo!













So, I've been doing 3D design since about 2009, or probably earlier, so you could understand why I'd want a 3D printer.  I can actually see my creations coming to life! I've done things like sculpted characters, a miniature haunted house, guitar picks (really hard to do this one, let me tell you, hahaha!!!!), a Winnie the Pooh style Hunny Pot, just to name a few.





At the same time, I've been trying to give some life to my 2D creations.  One character I've given some new life to is Danny Duck.  I've done a little artwork with him included.  I'm hoping to get more posts including Danny Duck and some friends.  He has an older brother named Gerald and a younger sister named Lucy.  He also has a girlfriend named Jenny.  Gerald has 2 sons named Gary and Jerry (short for Gerald Jr.).  Lucy is kind of her own person and a bit of a punk and a loner.



So, why the radio silence on the website here? Well, I'm not going to lie, I've still been maintaining a small community on a Discord server, and even then, I've been doing a lot of minimal presence there because I've had a lot of responsibilities at home and at work.  I'm with my wife, my 2 kids, and 4 dogs.  It's been a lot of work, and it's required a lot of my time and attention.  Also, I haven't published on YouTube for a while, which I'm not proud of.  One thing that I'm seeing now that I'm really happy about is the fact that I can directly add my YouTube videos to my blog posts, which I've never been able to do before, so I hope that with this functionality, I can do better with my videos.

Well, now that I've posted this, it feels good to get back into it.  This seriously feels REALLY good! I'm hoping to get more out to everyone.  I know it doesn't take that long to just post something.  I will say that this is longer than my typical post, but there's a lot I've had to get out in this post.  I'm looking forward to sharing more, and I hope to hear from you, my awesome people!

Comments