3D Tutorial: Making a Lithophane | Nathan's 3D Factory


 Hello everyone! Welcome to another episode of "Nathan's 3D Factory"! In this episode, I'm going to show you how you can take an image and put it directly into a 3D model.  This is about as beginner as you can get when it comes to 3D printing.  I'll be taking a grayscale image, loading it into a 3D slicing program - in this case, I'm using Cura, and then, I'll be printing! This model was printed on a Creality Ender 3 Pro.  If you're totally new to 3D printing or modeling, and you want to make something that you can call your own, instead of using someone else's model, then this is a great starting point for you! I hope that you enjoy this video, and I also hope you find inspiration with this video.  Make sure to follow my content, whether here or on my YouTube channel, and I hope that you comment below.  Thank you, everyone!

Comments